From WFilter Documents and Tutorials
- No packet can be monitored.
- Can not monitor other devices.
- Can only monitor one-way packet.
- Packet loss rate is too high.
- Can not get the gateway ip address.
- Failed to send testing packets on the blocking adpater.
- Blocking success rate is too low.
- MAC address with multiple ip addresses is detected.
- Insufficient Monitoring Cache.
- Filter driver can not monitor other clients
- IMNPTF filter driver is not installed.
- Can not open the filtering adapter.
- Port is occupied by another process.
- IMNPF driver is not installed.
- Digital signature of the IMNPF driver is missing.
- Can not start the IMNPF driver.
3 RAM and disk
- Memory is runing low.
- Free disk space is running low.
- Can not write database.
- Invalid storage path.
- Automatic log management is not enabled.
- Monitored devices number exceeds the license limit.
- Trial Version
- Trial period is expired.
- No evaluation key.
- Your license has expired.